Edexia Investment Group is the confluence of the various Edexia Investment Funds and Trusts which was formed in 1946 with a specific slant towards reconstruction. It developed over time into an ultra modern Fund Management and Investment Vehicle dealing with the diverse and demanding requirements of sophisticated investors in today┬┤s volatile markets. The Edexia Group and Investment portfolio was taken over by the Pindari Foundation and Trust on the 30th September 2013.